Tuesday, April 10, 2007

How to Draw Animals with Marshall Vandruff

This one focuses on constructing the form through anatomy etc.
But even more valuable (to me anyway) it really goes in depth
into constructing the form in 3D & perspective.

Until I watched this I had only a basic grasp of perspective
but this makes it all really clear & IMHO is about the best
resource Ive ever come across on these subjects.

Here's the website for it:
http://www.draw123.com/animals/howtodrawanimals01.html

Its a good quality divx rip of the dvd. Please let me know if Ive done
something wrong as I am totally new to torrents.

Enjoy & please seed! Ive have a lot of art instruction books & vids to share &
am loving the resources Ive found here already. Thankyou to all the sharers!

RapidShare :
Part : 1 2 3 4 5